Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rare Bollywood In Sexy Lingerie

 Searching for pics of Bollywood actress pose in lingerie is difficult task to performed. But since I want to made this blog global, I need to updating pics from sexy women all over the world once in a while. After hours browsing in the web I found some quality and sexy pics from Indian girls to post here. So enjoy the well shaped body of Soha Ali Khan, Riya Sen, Malaika Arora, Mallika Sherawat, Priyanka Chopra, Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor, Kashmira, and Monalisa.


So, do you enjoying the pics of Riya Sen in pink lace bra? Or the former Miss World Priyanka Chopra in her hot red bra? Fancy the Maxim photoshoot of Soha Ali Khan in black lingerie? I just sorry that I can't found another pics of Kareena Kapoor beside the one where she poses wet with her see through tops.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment