Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christina Aguilera's lesbian

CHRISTINA Aguilera was dumped by husband Jordan Bratman because of his jealousy over her lust for lesbian romps, it was claimed yesterday.

The couple had an "open" relationship to allow the 29-year-old Aguilera to play out her female fantasies, according to rumours sweeping Hollywood, The Sun in the UK reported.

But music executive Jordan, 33, is said to have become too jealous.

Christina, who filed for divorce last week citing "irreconcilable differences", turned to lesbian friend Sam Ronson - Lindsay Lohan's former lover - for emotional support after the split.

And some friends believe the superstar and DJ Sam could be lovers.

They were seen together at a hen do thrown by US socialite Nicole Richie in Mexico last month. And a source said: "Christina and Sam looked really close. It was after Christina had split with Jordan but before they announced it.

Start of sidebar. Skip to end of sidebar.

End of sidebar. Return to start of sidebar.
ENT Nissan micra promo

"They have been tight for some time and now people are speculating they could be an item."

Christina, who has a two-year-old son, Max, is said to be "incensed" by the claims. Her camp insisted she and Sam are just good friends.

And the singer suspects Jordan is playing dirrty tricks to gain early ground in a divorce battle.

Last week a woman claimed she was approached by Christina's minder in Los Angeles bar The Abbey to see if she was interested in the blonde beauty.

"The bodyguard told me it was an understanding within their marriage and that she brings girls home and Jordan's OK with it," a US website claimed..

"I met Christina in the bathroom and she told me she liked to play with girls.

"I ended up not pursuing anything with it because the situation just seemed so weird to me. But Christina was definitely looking to hook up."

Christina has previously confessed to fancying women - and hinted at enjoying girl-girl romps. In an interview earlier this year, she admitted: "If I want to be sexual, it's for my own appreciation and enjoyment.

"That's why I like to talk about the fact that sometimes I am attracted to women. I appreciate their femininity and beauty.

"My husband knows that I get into girls. I think it's fun to be open and play.

"My husband and I check in with each other but I definitely love women. I think they're more attractive to the naked eye."

But she insisted she would not want a full-time relationship with a woman due to her love of sex with men.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment